lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009
Thanks to the talented artists listed below, it was possible for me to make my first Etsy selection. From top to bottom I want to thank:
1. DeniseAnnette and her Lampork pig http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31215690
2. Flowerleaf with its Filigree leaf earrings http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27885369
3. JunkerJane and her Curiouser print http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28387776
4. TheLemonDropTree and its Chipboard Epoxy buttons http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30184263
5. LovelyCrochet and its Crochet necklace http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27177762
6. SimplyHibiscus and its Zombie couple http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30537937
7. LathersbyLinds and its Peppermint candy whipped soap http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31664008
8. Natalya1905 and her Coffee /Tea cup cozy http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31434640
9. SpankyTease and its Grumpy Norkel Fook http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9237332
10. WoolAndMore and its Hand sanitizer keychain http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31438650
I want to apologize to the sellers to whom I promised to post their pics but I lost the info. If you read this post please contact me.
viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009
My Sympathique earrings have been featured at Try Handmade's gallery. Take a look, its a wonderful blog!
miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009
Sara's Texture Crafts (sarastexturecrafts.blogspot.com) Nov 30, 2007
Setiembre 24, 2007 / September 24, 2007
domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009
Bienvenidos! Welcome! Bienvenue! Benvenuti! Willkommen! Benvinguts! Velkommen! Aloha! Bem-vindos!
Welcome to Alida Joya's blog. I'm Alida. Joyas is not my last name, but is spanish for jewelry. I was born and I live in Peru...and if you hadn't guessed yet, I make jewelry. I'm focused in offering handmade silver designs in the best quality. I also like using natural stones to add color to the pieces.
So now you're maybe wondering..."do peruvians speak english?". Our mother tongue is spanish, but some of us speak english too because we learned it at school or somewhere else. "If she speaks spanish why is she posting in english?". Well, I'm currently offering my products at Etsy and Dawanda (www.alidajoyas.etsy.com and en.dawanda.com/shop/alidajoyas) and its not easy to sell in these places, as easy as it may seem, because there are tons of talented artists. So I decided to create a blog for people in other countries to get to know me and my work. This is why I post in english. If you speak spanish, me avisas!
I'll be posting news and pics regulary so stay tuned. Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for stopping by!!! Let me know if you have any comments or questions.